Cure Disease is a Journeyman-level Restoration spell and a property of alchemical ingredients in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Upon cast, the user will be healed of all negative effects caused by diseases.
Cure Disease can be purchased from from the following spell merchants:
- Trevaia - at the Great Chapel of Dibella, Anvil
- Uravasa Othrelas - at the Great Chapel of Mara, Bravil
- Isa Raman - at the Great Chapel of Talos, Bruma
- Ohtesse - at the Great Chapel of Arkay, Cheydinhal
- Orag gra-Bargol - at the Great Chapel of Stendarr, Chorrol
- Avrus Adas - at the Great Chapel of Zenithar, Leyawiin
- Tumindil - at the Great Chapel of Julianos, Skingrad
The following is a list of ingredients which can be used to create potions with the cure disease property:
- Using a spell or potion with the cure disease effect will only heal Porphyric Hemophilia within the first three days of contracting said disease. After three days have passed, you must either complete the quest Vampire Cure or use the Font of Renewal in the Vile Lair DLC in order to cure yourself of vampirism.
- Like other effects with no magnitude or duration, eating any ingredient with cure disease as a novice-level effect yields the same results as drinking a potion or casting a spell with the effect. Thus, using ingredients for the purpose of creating potions of cure disease may be seen as wasteful, especially at lower levels which require at least two ingredients in order to successfully create a potion.