Cutter will be very happy if the Hero remains loyal to her and doesn't visit the 'other smith' in Bliss. If the Hero visits her while carrying Amber weapons and armor, she will express her disappointment very clearly:
- "You have been unfaithful. His blades are dull and uninspired. Mine are sharp and exquisite."
- "You remain faithful. That is good. I would have to cut your throat if you visited that other smith."
- "They call me Cutter. For a truly inspired blade, I can forge Madness Ore! Here. Hold onto this parchment. It lists what I need."
- "I've got the sharpest blades in the Isles. Maybe anywhere. Take a look."
- "Need something sharp? Stabbing, cutting, that sort of thing? I can accommodate you, I assure you."
After completing Shivering Isles Main questlineEdit
After completing the Main Questline, Cutter, along with every other denizens of the Isles will begin addressing the Hero of Kvatch as the new Sheogorath:
- "Lord! How may I serve You? Do You require a sharp blade to bleed your enemies?"
- Cutter is a member of the Duelists, a non-joinable faction in the Shivering Isles.
- Though she carries with her a pair of Scruffy Shoes, Cutter is always seen bare-footed.
- Even though Cutter is marked as an essential character, like Dumag gro-Bonk, she still has a tombstone epitaph for her grave in New Sheoth Graveyard, should she die. It reads, "In memory of Cutter. She enjoyed every cut to the last. And she enjoyed that one the most. It cut her spirit free."
- Based on her own name, the epitaph on her grave and the comments of the other smith, Cutter is likely a masochist, who often "cuts herself."
- Cutter apparently "tests her blades" herself, as evident from one of her random quotes. "Testing the blades" likely means slashing herself.
- Even though she says her blades are better than Dumag's, the blades have the exact same stats if they are both obtained at the same level.
This section contains bugs related to Cutter. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Cutter never goes to sleep. This is because she was scripted to seek a bed on the first floor of her shop, while it actually sits on the second floor.