| Base Value:|
|Drain Strength||Fortify Endurance|
|Form ID: 00033569|
- Main article: Potions (Oblivion)
Comparisons with other gamesEdit
In Skyrim, it is seen as a green bottle with a look similar to that of Alto Wine.
- Drain Strength 10 points for 30 seconds on Self.
- Fortify Endurance 10 points for 30 seconds on Self.
- Fortify Fatigue 20 points for 30 seconds on Self.
- Purchase at The Gilded Carafe and The Main Ingredient in the Imperial City, Market District.
- Purchase at The Lonely Suitor Lodge in Bravil.
- In Skingrad, across from the store All Things Alchemical there is a house of a rich man. Upstairs in his bedroom is a bottle of the brandy.
- There are three bottles in the Odiil Farm on the way from Weye to Chorrol.
- It can also be found when looting Dremora in some Oblivion Gates, but this is rare.
- A bottle may be found in Cloud Ruler Temple. It is in the West Wing, up the stairs, in the only room on the left.
- There is a bottle on the second story of Rythe Lythandas's House in Cheydinhal.
- A bottle may be found in Gromm's room in Baenlin's house in Bruma.
- A bottle may be found in the inventory of Plautis Carvain on his way to Vittoria Vici's wedding.