|Class: Heavy Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
Daedric Armor is a set of heavy armor available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Very heavy, it has the highest armor rating in the base game. The armor set contains five pieces: a helmet, boots, gauntlets, a cuirass and greaves, and an optional shield. A weapon set of the same name is also available.
True to its predecessors, Daedric Armor design is demonic in appearance with a several spikes protruding from various parts of the body. Sections of the armor glow red in dark areas; this does not, however, affect sneaking.
Unenchanted pieces of Daedric armor will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 48 and enchanted pieces can be found at level 49, albeit very rarely. These locations include:
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Unenchanted pieces dropped as random loot by Revered or Legendary Dragons.
Pieces can be upgraded with an ebony ingot at a workbench and also benefit from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
The Atronach Forge
- 1 × Sigil Stone
- 1 × Daedra Heart
- 1 × Unenchanted Ebony Armor of the desired type
- 1 × Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 × Black Soul Gem (empty or filled)
Attributes by piece
|Leather Strips||Ebony Ingot||Daedra Heart||ID|
|Total (with shield)||144||96||7650||10||17||5||-|
|Total (without shield)||108||81||6050||9||13||4||-|
- Wearing the full Daedric set raises the chance of successful intimidation checks by 10%.
- Daedric Armor has the highest armor rating in the game. This makes the Dragon Armor perk somewhat inferior in terms of protection.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim