| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
- Daedric arrows can be found once the player reaches level 25 or higher, but are an extremely rare find.
- Dwarven Centurions often have them as loot at higher levels.
- Nightingales may use them.
- May be sold at any archery store upon reaching level 30. (Usually fletchers)
- The Dremora Merchant from the Black Market power typically has them in stock every few days.
- Can be found on high level bandits, but are exceedingly rare to find.
- For large quantities of arrows, fast travel to Solitude and find the soldiers practicing archery at the targets. Simply wait until night time and travel into the Castle Dour. (If your Pickpocket skill is high enough, attempt to steal one of the guards' pieces of armor to help distinguish which guard has your arrow) Make your way down the stairs and into the soldier's barracks. Find your chosen guard and pickpocket him again while he is asleep. Place your Daedric arrow onto his body, steal his arrows in return (typically Steel arrows), and wait again until morning. Head back outside into the courtyard and you should be able to see the guard shooting at the the target, using your Daedric arrow; thus creating an infinite number of arrows at your disposal, should you pick these arrows up. A much faster way to do this is to enter the Thieves' Guild and enter the training room there. Repeat the pickpocketing steps that were performed on the Solitude guards, mentioned before. Members of the Thieves' Guild fire arrows much quicker, resulting in a much faster process. Should you get caught pickpocketing, members of the Thieves' Guild will not react with hostile actions, so this method is much safer for lower-leveled pickpockets.
- Can be found in Thief Caches in higher levels (Chance to either spawn Daedric or Ebony arrows).
The required materials to craft Daedric Arrows are:
Vendors may never have them in stock regardless of level.