| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
- Daedric arrows can be found once the player reaches level 25 or higher, but are an extremely rare find.
- Dwarven Centurions often have them as loot at higher levels.
- Nightingales may use them.
- May be sold at any archery store upon reaching level 30. (Usually fletchers)
- The Dremora Merchant from the Black Market power typically has them in stock every few days.
- Can be found on high level bandits, but are exceedingly rare to find.
- For large quantities of arrows, fast travel to Solitude and find the soldiers practicing archery at the targets. Plant the arrow you wish to farm on the soldier practicing. Wait until night (around midnight) and find your guard in the Castle Dour Barracks. Take his steel arrows. (This step is skippable if you have Perfect Touch, pickpocket them when you plant the arrow.) Wait until morning, now, and when the guard is back practicing, he will be firing infinite amounts of the arrow you planted in the target. Go and pick them up! A much faster way to do this is to enter the Thieves' Guild and enter the training room there. Repeat the pickpocketing steps that were performed on the Solitude guards, mentioned before. Members of the Thieves' Guild fire arrows much quicker, resulting in a much faster process. Should you get caught pickpocketing, members of the Thieves' Guild will not react with hostile actions, so this method is much safer for lower-leveled pickpockets.
- Can be found in Thief Caches in higher levels (Chance to either spawn Daedric or Ebony arrows).
The required materials to craft Daedric Arrows are:
Vendors may never have them in stock regardless of level.