Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These arrows, much like other daedric weaponry, are black with red vein-like protrusions. As with Forsworn arrows and bound arrows, Daedric Arrows have a double-pronged arrow head. The arrows are said to be infused with the daedra essence itself, from the daedra heart.
- Daedric arrows can be found once the Dragonborn reaches level 25 or higher, but are an extremely rare find.
- Dwarven Centurions have a chance to spawn them as loot at higher levels, often 35+.
- Nightingales may use them.
- May be sold at any archery store upon reaching level 30 (usually Fletcher).
- The Dremora Merchant from the Black Market power typically has them in stock every few days.
- Can be found on high level bandits, but are an exceedingly rare find.
- Can be found in Thief Caches in higher levels (chance to either spawn Daedric or Ebony arrows).
- The Dawnguard DLC enables crafting of the arrows.
As of the Dawnguard expansion, Daedric Arrows can be crafted at a blacksmith's forge in sets of 24.
The required materials to craft Daedric Arrows are:
This section contains bugs related to Daedric Arrow (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Vendors may never have them in stock regardless of level.