These arrows, much like other daedric weaponry, are black with red vein-like protrusions. As with Forsworn arrows and bound arrows, Daedric Arrows have a double-pronged arrow head. The arrows are said to be infused with the daedra essence itself, from the daedra heart.
- Daedric arrows can be found once the player reaches level 25 or higher, but are an extremely rare find.
- Dwarven Centurions have a chance to spawn them as loot at higher levels, often 35+.
- Nightingales may use them.
- May be sold at any archery store upon reaching level 30 (usually Fletcher).
- The Dremora Merchant from the Black Market power typically has them in stock every few days.
- Can be found on high level bandits, but are an exceedingly rare find.
- Can be found in Thief Caches in higher levels (Chance to either spawn Daedric or Ebony arrows).
- The Dawnguard DLC enables crafting of the arrows.
The required materials to craft Daedric Arrows are:
This section contains bugs related to Daedric Arrow (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Vendors may never have them in stock regardless of level.