| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: Two-Handed, Battleaxe|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
Unenchanted Daedric Battleaxes will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 35, however very rarely as low as level 25. Enchanted battleaxes can be found at level 47, albeit very rarely. These locations include:
- Blacksmiths and General Goods Merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Enchanted Daedric battleaxes are dropped as random loot by Revered or Legendary Dragons.
It can be upgraded with an Ebony Ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement. Daedra Hearts however, are incredibly troublesome to come across in Skyrim
A Daedric Battleaxe can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge, however, to do so, a Sigil Stone is required, which can only be obtained via Conjuration Master Training, which in itself requires a Conjuration skill of 90.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to forge a Daedric Battleaxe:
- 1 x Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony Battleaxe
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled)