| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: Archery, Bow|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
Appearance and designEdit
The Daedric bow follows the Recurve bow design in which the tips curve away from the archer when the bow is strung.
True to its predecessors from previous games, the Daedric Bow's design is demonic in appearance with several spikes protruding from various parts of the body.
Unenchanted Daedric Bows will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 46 and enchanted bows can be found at level 47, albeit very rarely. These locations include:
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Enchanted bows dropped as random loot by Revered or Legendary Dragons.
- Niranye in Windhelm often sells enchanted bows after level 47 once she is available as a fence.
- Tonilia in Riften often sells both unenchanted and enchanted bows after level 47.
- Brood Cavern, one by a dead Archer, available after level 47.
- An enchanted bow may be found on the counter in Syndus' shop in The Ragged Flagon after level 47.
It can be upgraded with an Ebony Ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
A Daedric Bow can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge, however to do so requires a Sigil Stone that can only be obtained via the Conjuration Ritual Spell, which requires a Conjuration skill level of 90.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to forge a Daedric Bow: