Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enemy is cursed for 6 seconds. When effect completes target takes 22 Magic Damage, and nearby enemies take 11 Magic Damage. Only 1 curse may be active at a time.
Unlocked at Daedric Summoning Rank 4.
- Description: Curse an enemy with a destruction rune, dealing __ Magic Damage to the target and __ Magic Damage to all other nearby enemies after 6 seconds. While the curse is active, your pets deal an additional 55% damage to the target except the Storm Atronach which only deals an additional 40% damage. You can have only one Daedric Prey active at a time. Your pets deal additional damage to the cursed target.
- U6Replaced Explosive Curse. 
- U6: Added this morph to the game, which increases the damage your pets will do to a target affected by your curse by 20%. 
- U7: This ability now increases the damage done by your pets by 55% instead of 20%. 
- U2: In Update 2, several changes were made to the Daedric Summoning skill tree, and its skills. These include:
- Your pets will now stealth with you when you initially crouch.
- Your pets can now be given a target to attack.
- Your pets will no longer agro other enemies while you are mounted.
- U6: Increased the single target damage for all ranks and morphs of this ability by 25%.
- U6: Increased the AoE damage from this ability by 15%.
- U6: Removed the morph Explosive Curse.
- U6: Multiple Sorcerers can now stack this ability on the same target, though you can only have one curse active at any given time.
- U7: The single target damage from this ability will no longer miss targets who are Shadow Cloaked. 
- U8: This ability will be now be properly removed when the caster dies.