Enemy is cursed for 6 seconds. When effect completes target takes 22 Magic Damage, and nearby enemies take 11 Magic Damage. Only 1 curse may be active at a time.
Unlocked at Daedric Summoning Rank 4.
- Description: Curse an enemy with a destruction rune, dealing __ Magic Damage to the target and __ Magic Damage to all other nearby enemies after 6 seconds. While the curse is active, your pets deal an additional 55% damage to the target except the Storm Atronach which only deals an additional 40% damage. You can have only one Daedric Prey active at a time. Your pets deal additional damage to the cursed target.
- U6Replaced Explosive Curse.
- Update 6: Added this morph to the game, which increases the damage your pets will do to a target affected by your curse by 20%.
- Update 7: This ability now increases the damage done by your pets by 55% instead of 20%.
- Update 2: In Update 2, several changes were made to the Daedric Summoning skill tree, and its skills. These include:
- Your pets will now stealth with you when you initially crouch.
- Your pets can now be given a target to attack.
- Your pets will no longer agro other enemies while you are mounted.
- Update 6: Increased the single target damage for all ranks and morphs of this ability by 25%.
- Update 6: Increased the AoE damage from this ability by 15%.
- Update 6: Removed the morph Explosive Curse.
- Update 6: Multiple Sorcerers can now stack this ability on the same target, though you can only have one curse active at any given time.
- Update 7: The single target damage from this ability will no longer miss targets who are Shadow Cloaked.
- Update 8: This ability will be now be properly removed when the caster dies.