| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: One-Handed, Dagger|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Enchanted daggers dropped as random loot by revered or legendary dragons.
- Enchanted daggers found in thief caches at high levels.
- Purchased from the Dremora Merchant with the Black Market power.
It can be improved with an Ebony Ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement of it.
A Daedric dagger can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge, however to do so requires a Sigil Stone that can only be obtained via Conjuration Master Training, which in itself requires a Conjuration skill of 90.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to forge a Daedric Dagger:
A Sigil Stone is required to activate the forge but is not consumed.
- Two can be seen in a loading screen dual-wielded by a Dunmer in Dark Brotherhood armor. An interesting note is that he holds the knives in reverse grip, which – in game – is possible only when performing a power attack with dual-wielded daggers.
- The Daedric Dagger has the second highest base damage of all of the daggers, tied with Mehrunes' Razor. The first in damage being the Blade of Woe and the dragonbone dagger.