|Class: Heavy Armor, Gauntlets|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
- Found as random loot in "boss" chests.
- May be found lying around, though this is rare.
- Higher level (49+) random encounter enemy NPCs have a chance to wear Daedric Armor pieces, including the Gauntlets.
It can be upgraded with an Ebony Ingot at a workbench and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to create Daedric Gauntlets:
- 1 x Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony Gauntlets
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled; using soul gems filled with greater souls or higher will create a randomly-enchanted pair of gauntlets)
- Wearing the full set increases the chances of intimidation by 10%.