| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: Two-Handed, Greatsword|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
It is a demonic designed weapon used by Dremora. This sword has both of its sides serrated.
Unenchanted Daedric Greatswords will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 46 and enchanted greatswords can be found at level 47, albeit very rarely. These locations include:
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Enchanted greatswords dropped as random loot by Revered or Legendary Dragons.
A Daedric Greatsword can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge, however to do so requires a Sigil Stone that can only be obtained via Conjuration Master Training, which in itself requires a Conjuration skill of 90.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to forge a Daedric Greatsword:
- 1 x Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony Greatsword
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled)