| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: Two-Handed, Greatsword|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
The Daedric greatsword is a 'demonic'-looking greatsword mainly used by Dremora. This sword has both of its sides serrated and has the Daedra-typical red glowing on blade and grip.
Unenchanted Daedric greatswords will begin to appear throughout Skyrim as early as level 27 (although they begin to appear more consistently at level 46), and enchanted greatswords can be found at level 47, albeit very rarely. These locations include:
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Enchanted greatswords dropped as random loot by revered or legendary dragons.
It can be upgraded with an ebony ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
A Daedric greatsword can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge, however to do so requires a Sigil Stone that can only be obtained via Conjuration Ritual Spell, which in itself requires a Conjuration skill of 90.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to forge a Daedric greatsword:
- 1 x Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony Greatsword
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled)
- When Dremora are summoned via a spell or staff, they wield Daedric greatswords. They are always Dremora Valkynaz.
- Unlike other greatswords which appear at set levels on a regular basis, Daedric greatswords can appear fairly early if the Dragonborn's Two-Handed skill is incredibly high in comparison to the rest of their skill levels.confirmation needed