Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Daedric Shrines are scattered across Tamriel and are a means of communication with the Daedric Princes. They offer quests but most require to be a certain level and/or to give an offering. The shrines themselves usually have a few worshippers, who can give you more information about offering to the Daedric Prince. The rewards from these quests are powerful items and weapons.
- Shrine of Azura (must be at least level 2)
- Shrine of Boethia (must be at least level 20)
- Shrine of Clavicus Vile (must be at least level 20)
- Shrine of Hermaeus Mora (must be at least level 20 with all other Daedric quests completed)
- Shrine of Hircine (must be at least level 17)
- Shrine of Malacath (must be at least level 10)
- Shrine of Mephala (must be at least level 15)
- Shrine of Meridia (must be at least level 10)
- Shrine of Molag Bal (must be at least level 17)
- Shrine of Namira (must be at least level 5)
- Shrine of Nocturnal (must be at least level 10)
- Shrine of Peryite (must be at least level 10)
- Shrine of Sanguine (must be at least level 8)
- Shrine of Sheogorath (must be at least level 2)
- Shrine of Vaermina (must be at least level 5)
Note that Mehrunes Dagon does have a shrine, but it is located underground, and is part of the main quest line. As such, it does not give a side quest. Dagon's artifact is instead discovered as part of the Mehrunes' Razor official plug-in.
|Cities||Anvil • Bravil • Bruma • Cheydinhal • Chorrol • Imperial City • Kvatch • Leyawiin • Skingrad|
|General||Ayleid (Elven) Ruins • Camps • Caves • Fort Ruins • Mines • Landmarks • Settlements • Stables • Taverns|
|Special||Daedric Shrines • Doomstones • Oblivion Gates • Rune Stones • Wayshrines|
|Regions||Blackwood • City Isle • Colovian Highlands • Gold Coast • Great Forest • Heartlands • Jerall Mountains • Nibenay Basin • Nibenay Valley • Valus Mountains • Waterfront • West Weald|
|Shivering Isles||Regions: The Fringe • Mania • Dementia |
Cities • Camps • Caves • Fort Ruins • Landmarks • Settlements