|Daedric War Axe|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: War Axe|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
Like other Daedric weaponry, its edges are serrated, and the bottom of the handle is curved.
Unenchanted Daedric War Axes will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 46 (have been found as low as level 27), and enchanted war axes can be found at level 47, albeit very rarely. These locations include:
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Enchanted war axes have an increased chance to be dropped as random loot by revered or legendary dragons.
- Purchased from the Dremora Merchant with the Black Market power.
It can be upgraded with an ebony ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
A Daedric war axe can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge, however to do so requires a sigil stone that can only be obtained via Conjuration Ritual Spell, which in itself requires a Conjuration skill of 90.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to forge a Daedric war axe:
- 1 x Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony War Axe
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled)
- Like the Daedric mace, the Daedric war axe has the same base damage as its ebony counterpart, the ebony war axe, but weighs more.
- The Daedric war axe also has the same base damage as the Stalhrim war axe but weighs more.