- Main article: Daedric Weapons (Skyrim)
The Daedric Warhammer is a two-handed warhammer found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Appearing in the Daedric weapon set, this weapon has appeared in Elder Scrolls games since Morrowind. The Daedric Warhammer has the highest base damage out of all unenchanted weapons in the base game. However, The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard introduces the Dragonbone Warhammer, which has a base damage of 28, raising the bar.
The warhammer is improved at grindstones by using Ebony Ingots. At levels 46 and 47, unenchanted and enchanted variations of this weapon start surfacing as random loot, respectively. Armor vendors also start selling it as this level. In addition to random drops, this weapon can be smithed if the Dragonborn has the necessary perks.
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Enchanted warhammers dropped as random loot by Revered or Legendary Dragons.
- The Dremora Merchant with the Black Market power.DB
It can be upgraded with an Ebony Ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
A Daedric Warhammer can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge; however, to do so requires a Sigil Stone that can only be obtained via Conjuration Ritual Spell, which in itself requires a Conjuration skill of 90.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to forge a Daedric Warhammer:
- 1 x Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony Warhammer
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled)