Daedric weapons are the highest class of weapon in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. They are one of two non-enchanted types of weapons (other is silver) that can damage spirits (Ghosts, Wraiths etc.). Daedric weapons are available from level 20.
|Weapon||Weapon Type||Base Value||Weight||Max. Damage||Health||Speed||Reach|
|Daedric Battle Axe||Blunt, two-hand||3800||76||26||728||0.8||1.2|
|Daedric Claymore||Blade, two-hand||4000||62||26||728||0.8||1.3|
|Daedric Dagger||Blade, one-hand||2700||10||19||532||1.4||0.6|
|Daedric Longsword||Blade, one-hand||3100||48||24||672||1.0||1.0|
|Daedric Mace||Blunt, one-hand||3200||43||24||672||0.9||1|
|Daedric Shortsword||Blade, one-hand||2900||22||21||588||1.2||0.8|
|Daedric War Axe||Blunt, one-hand||3100||40||22||616||1.1||0.8|
|Daedric Warhammer||Blunt, two-hand||5000||93||28||784||0.7||1.3|
- "Base Value" refers to the value before being affected (reduced when selling, increased when buying) by bartering.
- "Max. Damage" refers to the maximum amount of damage an item can do, assuming maximum stats and skill.
- "Health" refers to a weapon's durability, "speed" refers to a weapon's attack speed, and "reach" refers to how close an opponent must be in order to be struck with a weapon.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
|Weapons in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion|
|Arrows • Bows • Battle Axes • Claymores • Daggers • Longswords • Maces • Shortswords • War Axes • Warhammers|
|Amber Weapons • Bound Weapons • Daedric Weapons • Dark Seducer Weapons • Dremora Weapons • Durable Weapons • Dwarven Weapons • Ebony Weapons • Elven Weapons • Glass Weapons • |
Golden Saint Weapons • Iron Weapons • Madness Weapons • Silver Weapons • Steel Weapons
|Staves • Enchanted Weapons • Unique Weapons • Console Commands (Blade • Blunt • Bow • Staff)|
|Blade • Blunt • Marksman|