Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Daedric weapons are the highest class of weapon in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. They are one of two non-enchanted types of weapons (other is silver) that can damage spirits (Ghosts, Wraiths etc.). Daedric weapons are available from level 20.
|Weapon||Weapon Type||Base Value||Weight||Max. Damage||Health||Speed||Reach|
|Daedric Battle Axe||Blunt, two-hand||3800||76||26||728||0.8||1.2|
|Daedric Claymore||Blade, two-hand||4000||62||26||728||0.8||1.3|
|Daedric Dagger||Blade, one-hand||2700||10||19||532||1.4||0.6|
|Daedric Longsword||Blade, one-hand||3100||48||24||672||1.0||1.0|
|Daedric Mace||Blunt, one-hand||3200||43||24||672||0.9||1|
|Daedric Shortsword||Blade, one-hand||2900||22||21||588||1.2||0.8|
|Daedric War Axe||Blunt, one-hand||3100||40||22||616||1.1||0.8|
|Daedric Warhammer||Blunt, two-hand||5000||93||28||784||0.7||1.3|
- "Base Value" refers to the actual value without Mercantile or disposition affecting it.
- "Max. Damage" refers to the maximum amount of damage an item can do, assuming maximum stats and skill.
- "Health" refers to a weapon's durability, "speed" refers to a weapon's attack speed, and "reach" refers to how close an opponent must be in order to be struck with a weapon.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
|Weapons in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion|
|Arrows • Bows • Battle Axes • Claymores • Daggers • Longswords • Maces • Shortswords • War Axes • Warhammers|
|Amber Weapons • Bound Weapons • Daedric Weapons • Dark Seducer Weapons • Dremora Weapons • Durable Weapons • Dwarven Weapons • Ebony Weapons • Elven Weapons • Glass Weapons • |
Golden Saint Weapons • Iron Weapons • Madness Weapons • Silver Weapons • Steel Weapons
|Staves • Enchanted Weapons • Unique Weapons • Console Commands (Blade • Blunt • Bow • Staff)|
|Blade • Blunt • Marksman|