Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
True to their predecessors, Daedric weaponry in Skyrim possesses craftsmanship similar to Daedric armor, in that they feature sharp, jagged edges, are crafted from ebony, and possess red, glowing filigree.
Daedric weaponry is very rare and can only be found or bought in a handful of places. Unenchanted Daedric weapons will begin to appear throughout the world at level 46 and enchanted weapons can be found at level 47. These locations include:
- Sold by the Dremora Merchant after level 47.
- Niranye in Windhelm often sells enchanted bows after level 47 once she is available as a fence.
- Tonilia in The Ragged Flagon often sells both enchanted and unenchanted bows after level 47.
- Found as random loot in boss level chests.
- Dropped as random loot by Revered or Legendary Dragons.
- Possible reward from certain quests if completed after level 47.
They can be upgraded with an Ebony ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Daedric Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement. Daedric arrows are the only item that requires firewood to be crafted.
Attributes by weapon
|Damage||Weight||Value||Leather Strips||Ebony Ingot||Daedra Heart||Firewood||ID|
|Daedric War Axe||15||18||1500||2||2||1||0||000139B3|
† Crafting Daedric Arrows requires Dawnguard to be installed. Each recipe yields 24 arrows.
Daedric weaponry can also be crafted at the Atronach Forge, however to do so requires a Sigil Stone that can only be obtained via the Conjuration Ritual Spell, which requires a Conjuration skill of 90 to initiate.
The Atronach Forge requires the following components to forge a Daedric weapon:
- Sigil Stone
- 1 x Daedra Heart
- 1 x Ebony weapon of the desired type
- 1 x Centurion Dynamo Core
- 1 x Black Soul Gem (empty or filled)
A random Daedric weapon with a random enchantment can be obtained with the following components:
- Bound weapons take on an ethereal quality, but use the same design as Daedric Weapons.
- When wielding a Daedric weapon, Hold Guards may say, "Who did you have to kill to get that blade?"
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
|Weapon classes in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
|Arrows • Bolts (DG) • Bows • Crossbows (DG) • Battleaxes • Daggers • Greatswords • Maces • Swords • War Axes • Warhammers|
|Ancient Nord Weapons • Daedric Weapons • Dragonbone Weapons (DG) • Dwarven Weapons • Ebony Weapons • Elven Weapons|
Falmer Weapons • Forsworn Weapons • Glass Weapons • Imperial Weapons • Iron Weapons • Lunar Weapons • Nord Hero Weapons • Nordic Weapons (DB)
Orcish Weapons • Silver Weapons • Skyforge Steel Weapons • Stalhrim Weapons (DB) • Steel Weapons
|Staves • Enchanted Weapons • Unique Weapons • Console Commands|
|Archery • One-Handed • Two-Handed|