Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Creatures (Morrowind)
Daedroth are creatures found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
Dialogue from characters in the game describes them as follows:
The daedroth are the crocodile-headed Daedric minions of the Daedra Lord Molag Bal. Daedra hearts have modest magical properties, and are also available at reasonable prices and with considerably less excitement from alchemists.
- 40% chance to drop a Daedra's Heart
- Daedroth have a natural immunity to normal weapons. As such, only enchanted or silver weapons affect them.
- In Daedric, 'Daedroth' is the plural of 'Daedra,' although it is rarely used, and 'Daedras' is the common term.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Mobile
- The Elder Scrolls Online