- "I'm the warehouse watchman, Damien Magius"
- ―Damien Magius
Damian Magius is a Breton commoner who works as a warehouse watchman for the Imperial Trading Company in the Imperial City Waterfront District.
He doesn't like to say much, but is very talkative about the Imperial City itself. He wields a leveled mace and wears a Russet Felt Outfit with Pigskin Shoes, and sometimes goes to The Bloated Float for a two-hour lunch.
This section contains bugs related to Damian Magius. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PS3 Killing him may lead to being kicked out of the Thieves Guild, despite him not being a member.
- PC Sometimes the steel mace Damian bears can not be removed from his inventory, thus can be pickpocketed from him an unlimited number of times.