Dar-Ma is an Argonian sharpshooter and the only daughter of Seed-Neeus. She often helps her mother at Northern Goods and Trade in Chorrol. When traveling she makes use of a Paint Horse named Blossom. She also wrote Dar-Ma's Diary.
In the quest, Dar-Ma is kidnapped while trading and almost used as a sacrifice. Once the Hero completes the quest, Dar-Ma's disposition to them will be 100. Dar-Ma keeps a diary which she loses at Moslin's Inn after being kidnapped, in which Dar-Ma refers to her self as "Dar."
"Hello. I don't think we've met. Are you new in town?"
- None of your business. "Oh, well, I'm sorry for bothering you. My mother often says I'm too forward with strangers."
- Yes, I am. Pleased to meet you. "Likewise! I’m always glad to meet someone new. Welcome! I’m sure my mother would be glad to meet you as well."
- Mother "My mother owns Northern Goods and Trade in Chorrol."
- "My mother owns this shop. She would be glad of your business." – When asked about Chorrol.
- "Dar," the term by which Dar-Ma indicates herself as in her diary, is also a Khajiit naming prefix meaning "Thief," or "Clever."