|Dark Brotherhood Assassin|
Dark Brotherhood Assassins can be found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The assassins may appear as random encounters when traveling in the wilds, and could be of any race. They will attack without any warning. Killing them allows the Dark Brotherhood Assassin's Note to be looted.
- After blackmailing the steward of either Markarth or Riften.
- After stealing from a person.
- Being seen killing an NPC unprovoked.
- Randomly encountered before the Dark Brotherhood questline and the quest Destroy the Dark Brotherhood!.
- Their armor cannot be looted.
- They can be triggered even if the Dragonborn has begun the Dark Brotherhood questline.
- They prefer to dual wield.
- They wear light armor, and move quicky.
- They are muffled because of their boots, and tend to backstab.
- Many of these assassins are Argonians or Khajiit.