Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dark Brotherhood Assassin|
Dark Brotherhood Assassins are enemies that appear in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The assassins may appear as random encounters when traveling in the wilds, and can be of any race. They will attack without any warning. Killing them allows the Dark Brotherhood Assassin's Note to be looted.
- After blackmailing the steward of either Markarth or Riften.
- After stealing from a person.
- Being seen killing an NPC unprovoked.
- Randomly encountered before the Dark Brotherhood questline and the quest "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood!".
- Their armor cannot be looted.
- They can be triggered even if the Dragonborn has begun the Dark Brotherhood questline.
- They prefer to dual wield.
- They wear light armor, and move quickly.
- They are muffled because of their boots, and tend to backstab.
- They can be noticed attempting to hide many yards away, and approached to initiate combat, similar to a sabre cat.
- Many of these assassins are Argonians or Khajiit.
- They sometimes spawn in pairs.