Dark Brotherhood Murderers are new members that appear at the end of the Dark Brotherhood questline. Arquen will tell the Listener that she has begun recruiting new members to the Cheydinhal Sanctuary. There are three in all: a Khajiit male, a Breton female, and an Imperial male.
The Listener may command any of the Murderers to become a Follower by speaking to them, though only one can follow at a time. The Listener can talk to them again and order them to follow normally, remain stealthed, or wait in one spot. They can also be dismissed and sent back to the Sanctuary.
All Dark Brotherhood Murderers wear Shrouded Armor.
Each Murderer has a different loadout and class that will suit the Listener more depending on their preferred method of play:
- The Imperial Murderer is a Dark Archer by class, and is equipped with an iron bow and iron arrows.
- The Khajiit Murderer is an Assassin by class and carries a Silver Shortsword.
- The Breton Murderer is a Dark Mage by class and carries a silver dagger. Her spell list is as follows:
- Dark Chameleon – Shroudwalk
- Dark Detect Pulse (a Detect Life spell)
- Dark Detect Superior – Bloodhunt
- Dark Heal – Night Mother's Caress
- Dark Command – Will of Sithis (command humanoid)
- Dark Ice – Baronoff's Bloody Icicle
- Dark Ice Storm – have both frost damage and paralyze – Black Winter
- Dark Invis – Deathly Visage
- Dark Night-Eye – Void Gazer
- Dark Standard Open – The Unwelcome Guest