|Services||Provides gold and items|
The Dark Minion is a Dunmer who can be hired from Rowley Eardwulf for Deepscorn Hollow along with his quarters. He can be found walking about the Hollow, boxing in his room, sleeping, farming in the venom garden - if they have taken ingredients from there - or praying at the Shrine of Sithis.
Once he has done that, he can be sent out again. Note that he only comes back once the Hero has entered Deepscorn Hollow four days after they sent him out. There is also a chance the Dark Minion will fail his mission. This however does not mean he has died, and he will shortly return to the hollow. The more he is sent out, the worse the loot gets until one raises a level.
- When one sends him out to "murder in the name of Sithis", he will add one infamy point to the Hero when he returns. This is regardless of whether he succeeded or failed his mission.
- The Dark Minion has a twisted artistic side to him: when looking at the painting in his room, they will see it has been smeared with blood. A torso lies close by, the source of blood. This torso disappears when the Dark Minion is out murdering someone.
- He has stage four Vampirism.
The Hero has inherited an underground lair called Deepscorn Hollow from a long-lost relative. It's situated at the southernmost point of Cyrodiil, south of Leyawiin.
- "Sithis be with you, Brother/Sister."
- "At your service, Master."
- "Yes, Master. Whatever you say."
- "Walk always in the Shadow of Sithis."