Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dark Seducers, also known as Mazken, are Daedric servants of Sheogorath and Molag Bal. They can be found protecting the Shivering Isles region of Dementia. Along with patrolling the streets of Crucible, these Daedric servants involve themselves highly in the protection of New Sheoth, where the Madgod takes up residence.
They are the sworn defenders of Sheogorath, as are the Golden Saints or Aureals, and share a rivalry with them, often clashing at the mere sight of one another. They defend the Dementia side of the Shivering Isles and the city Crucible.
The name Dark Seducer is partly ironic, as with the Golden Saints, since they can seldom be considered seductive beyond appearance. Their common greeting is "Madgod's blessings." and their common parting is "Walk with our Lord."
The Dark Seducers are recognized as creatures throughout the game but are also humanoid. This means if one were to cast a control spell, one would have to use a spell that affects humanoids. Like most people they only gain respect for the Hero as they progress through the main storyline in the Isles, and eventually possess unhindered loyalty to them towards the climax of the story.
Weapons and ArmorEdit
- See also: Dark Seducer Weapons
The armament of the Dark Seducers consists of maces, bows, shortswords, longswords and war axes. Their weapons, just like Madness and Amber, are graded. Their weapon statistics are still very low and, even with the highest grade, better for display rather than use.
- See also: Dark Seducer Armor
Their armor is classified as light armor and is only obtainable through the quest, The Helpless Army, where one must secure Pinnacle Rock for the Dark Seducers or Brellach for the Golden Saints, depending on the choices one made earlier before the quest.
- Dark Seducer
- Dark Seducer Guard
- Dark Seducer Royal Guard
- Dark Seducer Archer
- Dark Seducer Mage
- Dark Seducer Soldier
- Dark Seducer Warrior
- Dark Seducer Grakedrig
- Dark Seducer Kiskedrig
- Dark Seducer Turnkey
- Dark Seducer Escort
- Vika - A guardian at the gates of Cylarne.
- Dylora - Rescued at Pinnacle Rock during The Helpless Army.
- Nelrene - Syl's Captain of the guard.
- Grakedrig Ulfri - Commander of the Mazken at Cylarne.
- Grakendo Udico - Commander during the Knights of Order attack on the Fringe.
- Autkendo Jansa - Captain of the Palace Guard
- Stela - Lieutenant under Grakedrig Ulfri at Cylarne
- Males seem to be looked down upon, and seem to be of lower rank than their female comrades.
- The difference between a regular Dark Seducer and a captain can be noticed by observing their helmets. If the helmet has a bluish-green jewel on each section, then she is a captain.