Darkshade is a cave in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Judging by the corpses, human bones and blood splatters at the entrance, the trolls seem to have cleared out the bandits who were using the cave as their hideout. The tools and equipment scattered throughout the interior indicate that Darkshade may have once been a mine.
- Heavy Armor skill book How Orsinium Passed to the Orcs
- Two gold veins are in the cave, as well as another gold vein just outside.
- One vein to the right side of the hall, after the first room, on the overhang.
- One vein to the right of the waterfall, underneath the overhang.
- A chest with leveled loot.
- A Locked (Novice) chest with leveled loot.
- The Creation Kit mistakenly labels Darkshade as being in Falkreath Hold.
- Darkshade is a possible location for the miscellaneous quest Find Runil's Journal.
- It is a possible location for "Shalidor's Insights."