|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Unique Item Drops:
- Hive Lord's Shell (Hive Lord)
- Kwama Shepherd's Charm (Head Shephard Neloran)
- Lambent Netch Tentacles (Cavern Patriarch)
- Lost Imperial Band (?)
- Ancient Great Axe (Purple) (Engine Guardian)
- Pincer of the Guardian (Purple) (Engine Guardian)
- Betty Netch
- Bull Netch
- Cavern Patriarch – A boss Bull Netch
- Cutting Sphere (Unique Dwemer Sphere) (23+)
- Darkshade Alit (Level 20+ Variants of Alit)
- Dwarven Sphere
- Dwarven Spider1
- Foreman Llothan
- Grobull the Transmuted (Veteran) (Bull Netch Boss)
- Head Shepherd Neloren – Miniboss
- Pit Rat Mender
- Pit Rat Ranger
- Pit Rat Thug
- Sentinel of Rkugamz (Dwarven Centurion Boss
- Strangler Vines (A variety of Strangler located here, in the area with the Darkshade Alit, Bull and Betty Netch, and Cavern Matriarch.
- Taskmaster Anaba
- Taskmaster Ninbael
- Taskmaster Elitai
- The Engine Guardian (Veteran) Dwarven Spider
- The Fallen Foreman (Veteran)
- The Hive Lord (Boss Kwama Warrior
- Hive Lord can summon Scrib
- Transmuted Hive Lord (Veteran)
Darkshade Caverns IIEdit
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where you would get stuck in the engine room after killing The Engine Guardian.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue if you got locked out of the Engine Room as the fight starts, and were killed through the door.
- Update 1: The boss will now properly reset if everyone inside the room is dead.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where the quest 'What Was Lost' could break if whoever Shatasha is following logs out.
- Defeating Foreman Llothan, the Evovled Kwama Warrior, and the Experimental Centurion will result in the Darkshade Cavern Achievement being awarded.
- Note: As of [?], the Experimental Centurion was renamed to Sentinel of Rkugamz.
Other achievements include:
- "Veteran Darkshade Caverns Vanquisher": Defeat Transmuted Hive Lord, Grobull the Transmuted, and the Engine Guardian
- "Veteran Construct Slayer": Defeat Dwemer Constructs
- "Veteran Kwama Slayer": Defeat 200 Kwama in Veteran Darkshade Caverns Dungeon
- "Veteran Darkshade Assassin": Defeat all other mini-boss and boss enemies before defeating Engine Guardian within 20 minutes of starting the dungeon.
- "Deadly Engineer": Defeat Engine Guardian without anyone activating an Engine Lever.