|Dawnguard Armor (Light Armor Set)|
Wearing a full set grants a 25% resistance against Vampire attacks, including the Vampiric Drain attack.
|Class: Light Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Steel Ingot|
|Perk: Advanced Armors|
The chest piece comes in three different variants:
- A dark brown version with long sleeves and no pauldrons, worn by Isran.
- A crimson/red dust coloured version with no sleeves and no pauldrons, worn by Gunmar.
- A grey version with long sleeves and one pauldron on the left shoulder, emblazoned with a grey Dawnguard symbol, worn by Celann.
- A full set is automatically given to the Dragonborn by Gunmar after completing "A New Order".
- A full set can be bought from Gunmar at any time.
- Several pieces can be found around Fort Dawnguard.
- Looted from various members of the Dawnguard, such as the Dawnguard Vampire Hunter and Dawnguard Scouts.
- Feran Sadri will give the Dragonborn a mixed set upon accepting the Volkihar side quest "Deceiving the Herd".
The Dawnguard Shield grants 10 points increased bashing damage against vampires. Neither of these enchantments can be disenchanted and used on other items. With the exception of the helmet and shield, Dawnguard Armor can be enchanted like all items.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Dawnguard Armor||29||6||220||Steel Ingot||Advanced Armors||Red, sleeveless: XX00F3FB|
|Gray, one pauldron: XX00F402|
|Dawnguard Boots||8||1.5||25||Steel Ingot||Advanced Armors||XX00F400|
|Dawnguard Gauntlets||8||1.5||40||Steel Ingot||Advanced Armors||XX00F3FE|
|Dawnguard Helmet||16||1.5||100||Steel Ingot||Advanced Armors||XX01989E|
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)