|Dawnguard Rune Axe|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Does 10+ sun damage to undead where n is the number of undead killed with the axe since the last sunrise.
|Class: War Axe|
|Upgrade Material: Steel Ingot|
|Perk: Steel Smithing|
The unique enchantment gives an increase to the Sun Damage capabilities the weapon already possesses, as every undead being that is killed by the axe will add to the power of the axe's Sun Damage enchantment.
The maximum power of the enchantment is achieved after one hundred kills. The axe's kill count will not reset if it is tempered at a Grindstone.
- Sun Damage: 10-100 points
The axe is acquired from a radiant location during the Dawnguard side quest Lost Relic.
- Conjured undead, such as Bonemen, can be used to power the enchantment.
- The axe will keep count of the number of undead killed past ten.
- The power of its enchantment resets "with every dawn".
- The axe cannot be obtained if the player joined the Volkihar Clan vampires.