Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Within the canyon, the initial path lies within a narrow ravine that leads straight towards a breathtaking view of a glacial waterfall overlooking a large lake. By the lake are some remnants of a fisherman's camp among several samples of Spiky Grass found by the shore. The path on the left leads up a hill to Fort Dawnguard.
A young Nord recruit named Agmaer can be found admiring the view. He asks if he can accompany the Dragonborn to the Fort and remarks on his nervous disposition and his high hopes of joining the Dawnguard.
Four refugees can be found outside the fort in a small camp.
Besides the refugies, members of the Dawnguard can be found in the Canyon. The three guards can always be found protecting the outside of the fort:
Sometimes, Vampire scouts can be found watching the fort, and will be hostile when approached or interacted with.
- The marker on the map does not line up with the actual location if the Dragonborn is following the Dawnguard questline. The small opening is on the side of a road.
- Using the shout Clear Skies here will clear fog/rain but not cloud cover.
- The entrance is actually a gap in the mountainside. To find it, follow the path north from Stendarr's Beacon. After descending the hill, keep going north on the road, keeping an eye to the right. There will be a narrow opening, like a cave, in the rock. There is also a brazier/sconce next to it to help the Dragonborn find it.
- Another way to find the entrance is to ride a horse along the cliff on the right of the track. The entrance will have been reached whenever the option to dismount appears.
This section contains bugs related to Dayspring Canyon. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If you go into the lake area you can go straight through the big chunks of ice.
- Dayspring Canyon's entrance may be invisible.
- After exiting Dayspring Canyon, the outside maybe glitch an exact replica of the interior of the canyon.