|Dead Crone Rock|
|Location||South and West of Markarth|
|Quests|| No Stone Unturned|
Pieces of the Past
Dead Crone Rock is a Nordic tower located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The entrance is similar to other old towers scattered across Skyrim, but quickly becomes a proper dungeon. Up the first set of stairs are two Forsworn. Up another set of stairs is a room with a open doorway, an Adept locked door, and a lever activated switch which is located in another room that can be seen through an opening in the wall.
The Adept locked door opens to a short hallway with a pressure plate activated battering ram trap. At the other end is a door back outside where there is a Chest and an Urn. At the end of the pathway is a Soul Gem.
The open doorway leads to a room with a Forsworn and a soul gem fire trap, also in this room is an Arcane Enchanter and a chest. A small hallway leads from this room to the room with the switch to open the gate.
An Unusual Gem (Stone of Barenziah) needed for the quest No Stone Unturned is on the sacrificial table. In front of the altar are three enchanted pedestals powered by a Soul Gem that shoot fire when the player is within their range and will continue to do so until the Soul Gem is removed.
- No Stone Unturned: A Stone of Barenziah can be found at the top, on the sacrificial altar.
- Pieces of the Past: The Pommel Stone of Mehrunes' Razor.
- Shalidor's Insights may be found here in the Word Wall chest.
- A Game At Dinner skill book near a lever, after some fire traps.
- A Stone Of Barenziah on the altar at the top by the word wall.
- It is possible to encounter a troll that is marked incorrectly as essential.
- The Dragonborn may not be able to learn the shout from the Word Wall.
- There's no enemy in the marked area
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)