|Loot||Death Hound Collar|
Death Hounds are undead creatures that serve as the pets and guard dogs for vampires.
A death hound's primary form of attack is its bite, which deals frost damage. However, they also emit a permanent frost cloak that drains stamina from any enemy of theirs in melee range during combat.
Named Death HoundsEdit
- Killing death hounds count towards raising the power of the enchantment of the Dawnguard Rune Axe making it more effective.
- It is likely that death hounds are dogs that have contracted Sanguinare Vampiris.
- Like vampires, death hounds cannot be fed upon by a werewolf. Having the perk Savage Feeding doesn't change this.
- Death hounds do not bark or move their jaws like normal dogs, but if the console command "sexchange" is used on them, they will behave like normal dogs.
- Death hounds level is capped at 5 while huskies are capped at 25.
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)|
|Named Creatures||Arvak • Bran • CuSith • The Forgemaster • Garmr • Naaslaarum • Sceolang • The Reaper • Voslaarum|
|Docile Creatures||Ancestor Moth • Armored Troll • Armored Frost Troll • Bone Hawk • Frost Giant |
Husky • Shellbug • Vale Deer • Soul Wisp
|Hostile Creatures|| Ancient Frost Atronach • Chaurus Hunter • Chaurus Hunter Fledgling • Death Hound |
Falmer Warmonger • Feral Falmer • Frozen Chaurus • Frozen Falmer • Gargoyle (Brute • Sentinel)
Legendary Dragon • Revered Dragon • Spriggan Earth Mother • Vale Sabre Cat
|Undead||Boneman • Keeper • Mistman • Wrathman • Nightlord Vampire • Nightmaster Vampire|