|Loot||Death Hound Collar|
- Killing Death Hounds count towards raising the power of the enchantment of the Dawnguard Rune Axe.
- It is possible that death hounds are a result of dogs contracting Sanguinare Vampiris.
- Their look and name are very similar to Hell Hounds from The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall but they are fire element based and death hounds are frost based.
- It is speculated the death hounds get their frost based attacks because they are undead, similar to the way that vampires have a resistance to frost.
- Like vampires, death hounds cannot be fed upon by a werewolf. Having the perk Savage Feeding does not change this.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)|
|Named Creatures||Arvak • Bran • CuSith • The Forgemaster • Garmr • Naaslaarum • Sceolang • The Reaper • Voslaarum|
|Docile Creatures||Ancestor Moth • Armored Troll • Armored Frost Troll • Bone Hawk • Frost Giant |
Husky • Shellbug • Vale Deer • Soul Wisp
|Hostile Creatures|| Ancient Frost Atronach • Chaurus Hunter • Chaurus Hunter Fledgling • Death Hound |
Falmer Warmonger • Feral Falmer • Frozen Chaurus • Frozen Falmer • Gargoyle Brute
Gargoyle Sentinel • Legendary Dragon • Revered Dragon • Spriggan Earth Mother • Vale Sabre Cat
|Undead||Boneman • Keeper • Mistman • Wrathman • Nightlord Vampire • Nightmaster Vampire|