Deathbell is a useful ingredient for the creation of poisons. Damage health poisons using deathbell create stronger results than most other ingredients with the same effect. It also provides an excellent base for additional effects, such as the weakness to poison, which will amplify the effects of damage health.
- A couple can be found in the College of Winterhold on a shelf in the Hall of Attainment.
- A concentration of deathbell can be found around the Abandoned Shack, in the swamps east of the Solitude docks.
- Some deathbell can be found in the Blue Palace.
- Many (more than 20) deathbell plants grow in and around the town of Morthal.
- Growing in the swamp area surrounding the Apprentice Stone.
- A few can be found just inside the entrance of the Dawnstar Sanctuary.
- Two deathbell plants grow in the garden of the Alchemist's Shack.
- Enthir at the College of Winterhold, sells three at a time which restocks every two days.
- Babette, at the Falkreath Sanctuary (and later at the Dawnstar Sanctuary), sells four deathbell, which restocks every two days.
- An abundance of deathbell can be found inside Shalidor's Maze.
- A few deathbell plants can be found on a path from Chillwind Depths to a small camp.
- There are a few plants, as well as several loose ones, in High Hrothgar.
- There is an abundance of plants growing outside of Folgunthur.
- Some can be found by the graveyard entrance to the Thieves Guild.
- Plenty can be found inside Forelhost where the alchemy labs are. (They were used to poison all the followers of the Dragon Cult.)
- There is a single deathbell in the garden next to Honeyside, a house that can be purchased in Riften.
- A few are found in Jorrvaskr.
- One plant found between Ustengrav and Windstad Manor.
- In Dawnguard, several can be found in Castle Volkihar growing in the castle as well as some sold by the alchemist. However, if the Dragonborn did not side with Harkon at the end of Bloodline, they will be marked as steal, along with all other items in the castle.
- At least three can be found south of Ustengrav.
- Deathbell can be found throughout the wilderness of Hjaalmarch.
- Two or three may be found near the front entrance in The Winking Skeever in Solitude.
|Damage Health||Ravage Stamina||Slow||Weakness to Poison|
† multiple effects