Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Decree of the Court is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls Online.
A talking crow claims to represent the Blackfeather Court. It says that I must pay a toll to pass safely through the court's domain.
- Talk to the Knave of Rooks
- Devour Giant Bat (8) or Find Silver Trinkets (4)
- Talk to the Seneschal of Carrion
- Talk to the Duke of Crows
- Crow's Wood Traveler's Log is found in one of the caves used by a bear.
- There is a Languishing Remnant that warns you of the spirits around the tower.
- A flute with an inscription "A gift from M'aiq to his son, M'aiq." is found near the Blackfeather Court.