A Demiprince is the offspring of a Daedric Prince or Daedra Lord and a lesser entity, such as a mortal. While they inherit aspects of their Daedric parent, they are notably eccentric and lack basic characteristics such as foresight, memory, cruelty, or willfulness. Some are given, or acquire, minor pocket realms of Oblivion to rule over. These realms are often considered "bizarre" or "eccentric," even by Oblivion's standards. Some demiprinces are known to occasionally visit Mundus for the express purpose of interacting with mortals.
- Fa-Nuit-Hen – The Multiplier of Motions Known. Fa-Nuit-Hen owns multiple small realms used as arenas, and is assisted by Tutor Riparius in order to differentiate his dreams from reality.
- Morihaus – Morihaus, son of Kyne, is considered to be a Demiprince despite his Aedric origins.
- Alandro Sul – Despite not being named as a Demiprince, Alandro Sul is said to be the immortal son of Azura.
- Indoril Nerevar – Indoril Nerevar is claimed to be the son of Boethiah.
- ↑ Loremaster's Archive: Ranks and Hierarchy of the Daedra — Lyranth the Foolkiller Answers Your Questions
- ↑ 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 1
- ↑ Events of Orsinium
- ↑ Loremaster's Archive: Archeology and Races of Tamriel — Lady Clarisse Laurent Answers Your Questions
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Five Songs of King Wulfharth