Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Speaking to the people in Anvil, they'll direct the Hero to Newheim the Portly, who will give the thieves' location at Hrota Cave. Apparently, Newheim also had an heirloom stolen by those thieves, so it is recommended to continue to talk to him about it, activating the quest Newheim's Flagon.
- Cingaer – Thief armed with a bow and arrows.
- Dennilwen – Sharpshooter armed with a bow and arrows.
- Githriian – Mage armed with a bow and arrows, also summons creatures.
- Idrolian – Battlemage armed with a mace, also casts Destruction and Restoration spells.
- Nedhelfin – Nightblade armed with a longsword.
- Niraegaer – Assassin armed with a bow and arrows
- Thiirchel - Battlemage armed with an enchanted mace (Mace of Scorching/Mace of Dispel).
- Thrangirfin – Hunter armed with an enchanted bow and enchanted arrows.
Don't forget to pick up the Newheim's Flagon on a table in the pit of the largest room at the end of the cave. Now return to Newheim to hand him his Flagon, and then return to Azzan for the reward.
Azzan has given me a contract to find the lair of some thieves near Anvil. I am to travel with another fairly new recruit, Maglir. I should go to Anvil first and see what information I can learn about the thieves.
People in Anvil have suggested I speak with Newheim the Portly. He apparently had some goods stolen by the thieves.
Newheim has told me that the thieves are all Bosmer and may be located in Hrota Cave, north of the city of Anvil. Maglir and I should travel there and take care of them.
Maglir and I have succeeded in clearing Hrota Cave of all of the thieves living there. I should return to Azzan for payment of the contract.
Azzan was pleased with our efforts, and has paid the contract.