|Faction||The College of Winterhold|
|Services||Skill Trainer: Illusion |
Spell Tome Merchant
Found in either the Hall of Countenance or in The Arcanaeum, he sleeps at 12 AM in the former. He is one of the professors/members of the College of Winterhold who specializes in Illusion. He, like Tolfdir, holds and leads lectures, which are held in the Hall of the Elements.
Upon first speaking to Drevis, he will ask the Dragonborn if they can see him, because he is a Master at Illusion and thinks he is invisible. Even though he can be seen at all times, the Dragonborn can still choose to say they don't see him.
As part of a miscellaneous side quest, Drevis asks the Dragonborn to wear Mystic Tuning Gloves and help him cleanse many spots around the college. At each spot, the Dragonborn receives several empty Soul Gems of various qualities or an active effect called Fortify Magicka of +25 or +100 for two hours.
Drevis Neloren delivers a lecture on Doomstones in the Hall of the Elements; most of the members of the College gather around him to listen to his lecture. After he finishes, everyone goes back to their usual schedule.
- If Nirya is killed, Drevis will say, "Have you seen Nirya? I know she's dead but I thought she'd say hi anyway."
- The same happens after Mirabelle Ervine dies.
- Drevis has large amounts of gold on his person and this increases when the Dragonborn trains with him or buys from his shop. It is possible to pickpocket the gold but it can be quite difficult.
- Magicka when equipped. The gloves used during the purification give unlimited
- The buff emitted from the wells after cleansing can grant unlimited magicka for 2 hours. This can be exploited to level very quickly.
- Drevis may occasionally spawn on an unreachable ledge on the side of the mountain underneath the college. Sometimes, it is possible to reach him, by descend to the level of the river, crossing over, and climbing up the hill sides on the right side of the college (facing it). Despite the inconvenience, Drevis can still be interacted with as normal.