- Main article: Fighters Guild (Morrowind)
- Receive task from Eydis Fire-Eye at the Balmora Fighters Guild.
- Head to Desele's House of Earthly Delights in Suran.
- Persuade Helviane Desele to pay off her debt.
- Return the gold to Eydis.
Head to the Fighters Guild and speak with the guildmaster. She will assign the task of collecting a debt from a shopkeeper. Go to Desele's House of Earthly Delights in Suran and find Helviane (usually tending bar). Persuade her to pay off her debt. Return to Edyis for the reward.
Another alternative is for the Nerevarine to pay the debt instead of forcing Helviane Desele to pay what is, in actuality, "protection" extortion money from Orvas Dren's Camonna Tong employee, Manos Othreleth. This alternative is suggested by the honorable Percius Mercius.
A less violent option is to loot the Dren Plantation, or even pickpocket Orvas Dren himself (he carries more than enough drakes to cover the debt).
|Eydis Fire-Eye told me that Helviane Desele in Suran owes Manos Othreleth 200 gold. I must get this debt money from Desele and return it to Eydis Fire-Eye.
|Percius Mercius suggested that I pay the debt money myself.|
|Desele agreed to pay the debt.|
|Eydis Fire-Eye gave me my share of the debt money.
This section contains bugs related to Desele's Debt. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the Nerevarine performed one of the alternative means to collect and pay for the debt, if inquiry is made of Helviane Desele afterwards, she will reply as though the Nerevarine had forced her to pay.