|Diadem of the Savant|
Spells in all schools cost less Magicka to cast
|Class: Light Armor, Jewelry, Circlet|
|Upgrade Material: N/A|
- The Diadem of the Savant can be found in Shalidor's Maze.
- It can also be found near Froki's Shack on a wood chopping block with unlimited spawns after a few days.
Wearing this diadem reduces Magicka cost for all schools by 5%.
- Cannot be disenchanted at an Arcane Enchanter.
- This item is classed as light armor when trying to sell it - i.e. a weapons/armor merchant will buy it but a jewelry salesman will not. This also means that when struck, the Light armor skill increases. However, the game counts it as clothing for the sake of perks like "Mage Armor".
- Despite being classed as light armor, it counts toward the Heavy Armor Well Fitted perk in addition to the Light Armor Custom Fit.
- Using this item in addition to the Fortify Restoration Glitch can make all spells cost 0 magica while only occupying one armor slot.