She is one of the three people the Vestige has to talk to at the market to find out what the note they found means.
- Flowers for sale! A posy to gain a sweetheart's favor, perhaps?
- Not today. I found a body in the water near the mill wheel. He carried this list.
- Oh. That's ... that's a pity. Well, now this is a mess.
- What do you mean?
- I'm taking a chance here. Sometimes I hear strange things. Like what's on that note: black roses with thorns. I've heard whispers of dark nature magic. That's just the kind of thing Roy—your dead man—would be interested in.
- How did Roy become involved in all this?
- With the note? I don't know. That's just what Roy did. He would find out things. Daggerfall has many eyes and ears. After all, information is cheaper than war.