In Skyrim the statue may be found in the following locations:
- In the Temple of Dibella, in Markarth. This one is part of the miscellaneous quest where Degaine requests it be stolen.
- In the Broken Tower Redoubt, east of Karthwasten. The statue is found on a top ledge inside the lower tower at the top left of the stairs behind some boulders.
- In Riftweald Manor, in the city of Riften.
- In the very back of Brinewater Grotto, on a shelf. This area is accessed from the East Empire Company Warehouse. This one respawns.
- In Deekus' camp near the Hela's Folly, a wrecked ship on the northern coast.
- Another can be obtained from Velehk Sain's treasure after completing "Forgotten Names."
- In one of the bedrooms in Black-Briar Manor in Riften. This one respawns.
- A unique version of the statue can be found in Haelga's Bunkhouse in Riften. This version has a silver wrapping and blue gem stones and gold at the base and in the center of the flower.
In The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn, the statue may be found in these locations:
- It can be found as loot on a Rieklings or in Riekling encampments (such as Frossel).
- In Damphall MineDR, in a locked treasure room.
The Thieves Guild has tasked the Dragonborn with retrieving a valuable statue.
This section contains bugs related to Dibella Statue. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It is possible for both versions of the statue to disappear or become misplaced when left in a house, outside of a container.
- As of patch 1.5, the statue in Brinewater Grotto may be invisible. The text will reveal it when the crosshair is passed over it.
- Lisbet's statue is recovered from her body after completing "Lisbet's Missing Shipment," both statues will be still be considered quest items despite their respective quests not being active. If Degaine perishes before giving his quest, and the statue is stolen from the Temple, it will be impossible to remove it from the inventory. Likewise, if
- When in the inventory, the statues stack up. When they are individually dropped from the inventory, they all have the same size. However, if the area where the statues were dropped is left, then re-entered, some of the statues will appear to have shrunk, and will remain that way.