| Base Value:|
- One statue is found in Markarth at the very back of the Temple of Dibella. This one is part of the miscellaneous quest where it is stolen for Degaine, a beggar in Markarth, who will pay 150 gold for it.
- Another is in the Broken Tower Redoubt, east of Karthwasten. The statue is found on a top ledge inside the lower tower at the top left of the stairs behind some broken boulders.
- Another is in Riftweald Manor, in the city of Riften. It can be taken from the manor during "The Pursuit" quest, in the Thieves Guild questline.
- Another is in the very back of Brinewater Grotto, on a shelf. The Grotto is accessed during the "Scoundrel's Folly" Thieves' Guild quest.
- Another is in Deekus' camp near the Hela's Folly, a wrecked ship in the north.
- Another can be obtained from Velehk Sain, a Daedra found in The Midden in an unmarked quest. Releasing him as part of the quest offers the opportunity to find his hidden treasure, which includes the statue.
- Another is in one of the bedrooms in Black-Briar Manor in Riften. This one respawns.
- A unique statue can be found in Haelga's Bunkhouse in Riften. This statue is named "Statue of Dibella", the wrapping around Dibella is silver with purple jewels at the base and in the center of the flower.
- In The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn, some can be found on Rieklings or in Riekling encampments.
- It is possible for Haelga's statue to disappear or become misplaced when placed in a house.
- Haelga's Statue has disappeared from the game [It doesn't disappear for some PC players]. As of patch 1.6,
- As of patch 1.5, the statue in Brinewater Grotto may be invisible. The text will reveal it when the crosshair is passed over it.