The Dragonborn is sent to investigate what the vampires who attacked the Hall of the Vigilant were seeking. If this location is entered before accepting the quest, a large boulder will be blocking the iron gate that leads into the rest of the cave system.
- A word for Drain Vitality is on the Word Wall in the large chamber entered after finding Serana.
- Restoration Spell Tome: Necromantic Healing - in the room past where Serana is first met. It is on a table to the left of a chest, below and to the right of the lever.
Locations: Dimhollow Crypt
|HET NOK KOPRaaN DO ZVALA|
WO PIRaaK MULaaG Wah KRiiN
DOVah NUZ NI GaaN Wah
|Here lies (the) body of Zvala|
Who ? strength to ?
dragon but not stamina to
- There are four malachite ore veins in the room Serana is found in, four more are in the Word Wall room.
- The book Notes on Dimhollow Crypt, Vol. 3 is next to Adalvald.
- If Serana is brought back to Dimhollow Crypt at any time after initially leaving, she will still speak as though she has just woken.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)