Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Disease
The following are diseases that can be caught in the The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, along with their effects.
- Ataxia – Drain Agility and Strength
- Brown Rot – Drain Personality and Strength
- Chills – Drain Intelligence, Personality, and Strength
- Collywobbles – Drain Endurance, Speed, and Strength
- Dampworm – Drain Speed
- Droops – Drain Strength
- Greenspore – Drain Personality
- Helljoint – Drain Agility and Speed
- Porphyric Hemophilia – Restore Fatigue
- Rattles – Drain Agility and Willpower
- Rockjoint – Drain Agility
- Rust Chancre – Drain Personality and Speed
- Sanies Lupinus BM – Drain Fatigue
- Serpiginous Dementia – Drain Intelligence, Personality, Willpower
- Swamp Fever – Drain Endurance and Strength
- Weak From Bloodlust BM – Damage Health, Damage Fatigue
- Witbane – Drain Agility
- Witchwither – Paralyze
- Wither – Drain Endurance and Strength
- Yellow Tick – Drain Speed and Strength
Diseases are grouped into three levels: Mild, Serious, and Acute. Serious and Acute are more dangerous, of course, but none of them are fatal.
- Ash Woe Blight – Drain Intelligence and Willpower
- Ash-chancre – Drain Personality
- Black-Heart Blight – Drain Endurance and Strength
- Chanthrax Blight – Drain Agility and Speed
- Corprus – Drain Endurance, Intelligence, Personality, Speed, Strength, and Willpower