Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shock damage disintegrates targets if their health is low.
Disintegrate is a perk that can be found in the Destruction skill tree. When a target is hit with a shock spell, and they have low enough health, their body will then turn to ash, the same way risen dead do when their masters are killed.
Shock damage disintegrates targets if their health is low (below 10%)
- Destruction level of 70
- Augmented Shock perk
- Disintegrating a target will not affect their inventory or dropped items, and their ash pile can still be looted as normal.
- Dragons are also vulnerable to the effect, and will still yield a Dragon Soul if killed this way.
- Ash piles may drop through textures and thus become inaccessible.
- The spell Lightning Storm will disintegrate enemies without the use of this perk.
- Disintegration prevents resurrection of targets via raise dead spells.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn add-on makes it possible to give the Unrelenting Force shout the same effect by using Dragonborn Force, acquired from the black book Epistolary Acumen.
- Enemies can also be disintegrated by the Wabbajack.