Olda in Dragon Bridge complains that her husband, Horgeir, is a drunk and has a spot nearby where he hides his beverages. She will ask the Dragonborn go to the spot and retrieve a bottle of Dragon's Breath Mead and bring it to her.
- The mead has a weight of 0.5 and a value of 5 .
- Drinking the mead restores 20 points of stamina, but will slow stamina regeneration by 30% for 60 seconds.
- Unlike other alcoholic beverages, this mead will not respawn.
- Drinking the mead is not advised, as it is essential to the quest.
- After completing the quest "Dragon's Breath Mead," it can be pickpocketed from either Olda or Horgeir, depending on who it was given to.
- The Dragon's Breath Mead has the same appearance as Regular Nord Mead.