Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Olda in Dragon Bridge complains that her husband, Horgeir, is a drunk and has a spot nearby where he hides his beverages. She will ask the Dragonborn go to the spot and retrieve a bottle of Dragon's Breath Mead and bring it to her.
- The mead has a weight of 0.5 and a value of 5 .
- Drinking the mead restores 20 points of stamina, but stamina regenerates 30% slower for 60 seconds.
- While the other alcoholic beverages found along with this mead respawn, it does not.
- Drinking the mead is not advised as it is essential to the quest.
- After completing the quest "Dragon's Breath Mead," it can be pickpocketed from either Olda]] or Horgeir, depending on who it was given to.
- The Dragon's Breath Mead has the same appearance as Regular Nord Mead.