|Dragon's Breath Mead|
If spoken to, Olda will say that her husband, Horgeir, is a drunk and has a spot nearby where he hides his beverages. She also says that the cache is guarded by wolves. After that, she asks the Dragonborn to retrieve the Dragon's Breath Mead from its hiding place and bring it to her, because it is his favorite. She says all the other beverages can be taken, but she wants the Dragon's Breath Mead.
Head southwest, but stay north of the river on the map, there will be a small cave guarded by three wolves. The beverages can be found in a crate behind some bushes inside the cave. There are several wine bottles, Nord Mead bottles, and one bottle of Dragon's Breath Mead.
When brought back to Olda, she gives a reward of 500-750 gold.
Alternatively, if the the bottle is given to Horgeir, he thanks the Dragonborn for saving it from his spiteful wife and teaches a one-point Block skill increase as a reward to "fend off a blow coming from an angry spouse."
The mead may fall through the box it sits in. To fix this bug and grab the mead, open the console and type TCL. Retyping TCL turns off no-clip.
- Unrelenting Force may knock the bottle away from the box allowing the quest to be completed.
- Destruction spells may also work to blow it out from under the box.
- The mead sometimes does not show up at all in the box that it is supposed to be in, making the quest impossible to complete.
- It may show up but is stuck under the box, much like the pc bug. Again it can't be obtained.
- A possible solution for the case is loading the last saved game and make a fast travel to the place.
- If Olda or Horgeir dies, the quest is failed.
- While the other beverages respawn, the Dragon's Breath mead does not.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)