|Location||Southwest of the Solitude Sawmill|
|Sublocations||Four Shields Tavern|
Lylvieve Family's House
Penitus Oculatus Outpost
Dragon Bridge Lumber Camp
|Quests||Liberation of Skyrim|
A False Front
Steal the Dragon's Breath Mead for Olda
The settlement looks like a small village, but what is most notable is where it derived its name from - the bridge that arches across the Karth river. When going through the bridge, a giant statue of a dragon head can be seen in the middle, hence the name. From there, Solitude is visible as towers in the distance.
It is also one of the four places where the Headless Horseman will spawn and is a key point in several quests. A note indicating the location of the Moth Priest, who is essential for the quest Prophet will be found on a road just past the town's bridge.
- Azzada Lylvieve
- Clinton Lylvieve
- Julienne Lylvieve
- Michel Lylvieve
- Varnius Junius
- Meeko's Shack is due east of here, where a recruitable canine companion, Meeko lives. The shack is a long way east of the bridge.
- Haafingar Stormcloak Camp is located northeast of this location, along the Karth River.
- Dragon Bridge Overlook, a Forsworn camp, is situated on the hills south of the town. This encampment is within The Reach.
- If a dragon's corpse falls into the river below the bridge, residents and guards may jump into the water to take a closer look.
- When fast traveling with a horse to Dragon Bridge, it may appear in front of the bridge while the player spawns in front of the village.
- Blood Dragon corpse will appear in the middle of the village. The first time it is encountered, it releases a soul, but the corpse will be there every time the Dragonborn returns, with skin, (not releasing a soul). Even if one uses the Raise Zombie glitch to send the body flying, it will respawn in the same place. A random
- Occasionally the bridge will become untouchable, causing you to fall through and making it impossible to cross.