|Location||Southwest of the Solitude Sawmill|
|Sublocations||Four Shields Tavern|
Lylvieve Family's House
Penitus Oculatus Outpost
Dragon Bridge Lumber Camp
|Quests||Liberation of Skyrim|
A False Front (Stormcloaks)
Dragon's Breath Mead
The settlement is a small village, but what is most notable is from what it derived its name from―the bridge that arches across the Karth River. When crossing the bridge, a giant statue of a dragon head can be seen in the middle, hence the name. From there, Solitude is visible above the mouth of the river as towers in the distance.
Dragon Bridge is also one of the four places where the Headless Horseman will spawn, and is a key point in several quests such as the killing of the Emperor. A note indicating the location of the Moth Priest, who is essential for the Dawnguard quest Prophet, will be found on a road just past the town's bridge.
- Azzada Lylvieve
- Clinton Lylvieve
- Julienne Lylvieve
- Michel Lylvieve
- Varnius Junius
- Meeko's Shack is southeast of here, where a recruitable canine companion, Meeko, lives. The shack is a long way east of the bridge, due south of Solitude.
- Haafingar Stormcloak Camp is located northeast of this location, along the Karth River.
- Dragon Bridge Overlook, a Forsworn camp, is situated on the hills south of the town. This encampment is within The Reach.
- Statue to Meridia, a shrine to one of the Daedric Princes, is located northeast of Dragon Bridge.
- Solitude Sawmill is found northeast of the town, past the Haafinggar Stormcloak Camp.
- The Steed Stone is found far north of the town, near Wolfskull Cave.
- There is a raided merchant cart outside of the bridge with two dead travelers and a Redguard.
This section contains bugs related to Dragon Bridge (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- When fast traveling with a horse to Dragon Bridge, it may appear in front of the bridge while the Dragonborn spawns in front of the village.
- Blood Dragon corpse will appear in the middle of the village. The first time it is encountered, it releases a soul, but the corpse will be there every time the Dragonborn returns, with skin (not releasing a soul). Even if one uses the Raise Zombie glitch to send the body flying, it will respawn in the same place. A random
- Occasionally the bridge will become untouchable, causing the Dragonborn to fall through and making it impossible to cross.