The decayed shrine is located inside the decrepit central barrow to the east of the entrance of Labyrinthian. Access is gained by simply entering the small barrow and following the path around.
Wearing the Wooden Mask within the barrow sends its wearer back to a time before the destruction of Bromjunaar Sanctuary. The central focus of the sanctuary is the restored Dragon Priest Shrine.
The sanctuary is only accessible by wearing the Wooden Mask within the barrow.
PurposeEditThe restored Dragon Priest Shrine displays the busts of eight dragon priests found throughout Skyrim.
Any Dragon Priests who had been defeated will drop the mask that they wore. These masks can be displayed on their respective bust on the shrine.
A bust is available for the following masks:
- Volsung's Bust (see Volsung, Volsung Mask)
- Vokun's Bust (see Vokun, Vokun Mask)
- Otar's Bust (see Otar, Otar Mask)
- Morokei's Bust (see Morokei, Morokei Mask)
- Rahgot's Bust (see Rahgot,Rahgot Mask)
- Nahkriin's Bust (see Nahkriin, Nahkriin Mask)
- Hevnoraak's Bust (see Hevnoraak, Hevnoraak Mask)
- Krosis' Bust (see Krosis, Krosis Mask)
Once the eight masks are placed on their respective busts in the shrine, the final mask, Konahrik, is revealed. The other masks may be taken from the shrine once Konahrik is obtained.
This section contains bugs related to Bromjunaar Sanctuary. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Upon retrieving a mask placed on the shrine, all smithing enhancements will be removed from the mask. This is likely because a new copy of the mask is added to the player's inventory upon retrieval.