It is one of three possible abilities gained from the quest "The Gardener of Men."
- During the Civil War questline, the Fire Wyrm will not distinguish between Imperial or Stormcloak and attack both sides, regardless of the Dragonborn's allegiance.
- It does not require all three words of Fire Breath to have the summoning effect.
- Some enemies, such as Skeletons and Dwemer constructs, will not spawn Fire Wyrms.
This section contains bugs related to Dragonborn Flame. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If Fire Breath does not kill an enemy, but it is quickly killed by another source, it will spawn a Fire Wyrm.
- Killing an enemy using only the first word of the shout will not summon a Fire Wyrm.