Dragonborn Flame is an ability found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
It is one of three possible abilities gained from the quest "The Gardener of Men".
Dragonborn Flame will create a Fire Wyrm from the corpse of a foe killed by the Fire Breath shout. The Fire Wyrm itself acts in similarity to an Ice Wraith in combat.
- During the Civil War questline, the Fire Wyrm will not distinguish between Imperial or Stormcloak and attack both sides, regardless of the Dragonborn's allegiance.
- It does not require all three words of Fire Breath to have the summoning effect.
This section contains bugs related to Dragonborn Flame. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- 360 If fire breath does not kill an enemy, but it is quickly killed by another source, it will spawn a Fire Wyrm.