The Dragonknight is one of four playable classes in The Elder Scrolls Online. It is a class more suited to dealing damage and staying alive, though it can fulfill any role effectively, like the other three classes.
The Dragonknight, like all classes, has 3 unique skill lines only available for Dragonknights: Ardent Flame, Draconic Power and Earthen Heart. Each of these skills are more suited to specific roles. For example, Draconic Power is more suited towards survivability, while Ardent Flame is more suited towards dealing damage. The arrows are used to signify a skill's morph choices, e.g. one morph choice for Fiery Grip is Empowering Chains.
- Ultimate ability: Dragonknight Standard -> Shifting Standard / Standard of Might
- Fiery Grip -> Empowering Chains / Extended Chains
- Searing Strike -> Unstable Flame / Burning Embers
- Fiery Breath -> Burning Breath / Engulfing Flames
- Lava Whip -> Molten Whip / Flame Lash
- Inferno -> Flames of Oblivion / Sea of Flames
- Ultimate ability: Dragon Leap -> Take Flight / Ferocious Leap
- Spiked Armor -> Hardened Armor / Volatile Armor
- Dark Talons -> Choking Talons / Burning Talons
- Dragon Blood -> Green Dragon Blood / Coagulating Blood
- Reflective Scale -> Reflective Plate / Dragon Fire Scale
- Inhale -> Deep Breath / Draw Essence
- Ultimate ability: Magma Armor -> Magma Shell / Corrosive Armor
- Stonefist -> Stone Giant / Obsidian Shard
- Molten Weapons -> Igneous Weapons / Molten Armaments
- Obsidian Shield -> Igneous Shield / Fragmented Shield
- Petrify -> Fossilize / Shattering Rocks
- Ash Cloud -> Cinder Storm / Eruption
- The Dragonknight is a very effective class for players that intend to mix magic and two-handed weapon usage, and many use it to fulfill the role of Battlemage and Spellsword.
- The Dragonknight class is usually used as the typical Warrior class in the game.
- The Dragonknight can be used very effectively to create a Juggernaut/Dreadnought type character.
- Though primarily a close range character, the Dragonknight is prepared from a low level to close the distance between themselves and enemies with the Fiery Grip ability.
- If you combind the Dragonknight with Dunmer (or a Breton of Altmer, although Dunmer are the best if you want to do this) it can be built into a very powerful Pyromancer
- ↑ Twitch
|Classes in The Elder Scrolls Online|