The Dragonknight is one of four playable classes in The Elder Scrolls Online. It is a class more suited to dealing damage and staying alive, though it can fulfill any role effectively, like the other 3 classes.
These skillful masters-at-arms use the ancient Akaviri martial arts tradition of battle-spirit, and wield fearsome magic that pounds, shatters and physically alters the world around them.
The Dragonknight, like all classes, has 3 unique skill lines only available for Dragonknights; Ardent Flame, Draconic Power and Earthen Heart. Each of these abilities are more suited to specific roles. For example, Draconic Power is more suited towards survivability, while Ardent Flame is more suited towards dealing damage. The arrows are used to signify an ability's morph choices e.g. one morph choice for Fiery Grip, is Empowering Chains.
- Fiery Grip -> Empowering Chains / Extended Chains
- Searing Strike -> Unstable Flame / Burning Embers
- Fiery Breath -> Burning Breath / Engulfing Flames
- Lava Whip -> Molten Whip / Flame Lash
- Inferno -> Flames of Oblivion / Sea of Flames
- ULTIMATE ABILITY : Dragonknight Standard -> Shifting Standard / Standard of Might
- Spiked Armor -> Razor Armor / Volatile Armor
- Dark Talons -> Choking Talons / Burning Talons
- Dragon Blood -> Green Dragon Blood / Coagulating Blood
- Reflective Scale -> Reflective Plate / Dragon Fire Scale
- Inhale -> Deep Breath / Draw Essence
- ULTIMATE ABILITY: Dragon Leap -> Take Flight / Ferocious Leap
- Stonefist -> Stone Giant / Obsidian Shard
- Molten Weapons -> Igneous Weapons / Molten Armaments
- Obsidian Shield -> Igneous Shield / Fragmented Shield
- Petrify -> Fossilize / Shattering Rocks
- Ash Cloud -> Cinder Storm / Eruption
- ULTIMATE ABILITY: Magma Armor -> Magma Shell / Corrosive Armor
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
|Classes in The Elder Scrolls Online|